Workplace campaigns are an easy way to get your company and fellow employees involved with United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County!
You are in great company! Those below were dedicated workplace campaign partners with United Arts in 2017-2018:
- Brooks Pierce
- Capitol Broadcasting Company
- City of Raleigh
- State of North Carolina
- Town of Cary
- Town of Garner
- United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County
- Wake County
- Wake County School Public System
- Williams Mullen
- Get your employees excited about giving back to the community they live in!
- Send at most 6 emails (pre-written by United Arts staff if you so wish)- one before the campaign, one to kick-off the campaign, one to update during the campaign, one on the second to last day to give, one on the last day, and a final wrap-up congratulations email
- Encourage people to look into United Arts, and to give if they so choose
- Have Fun!
- Some companies choose to do a kick-off party, others have incentives like gift certificates or art experiences that employees can qualify to win, it is your campaign and United Arts helps in any way possible
United Arts Responsibilities
- Writing all email copy (if the company so chooses)
- Creating dedicated web pages for payroll deductions and one-time gifts specific for your company- it is all done on our secure online platform, so you don’t have to worry about collecting pledge cards or checks
- Tracking all donors (names, addresses, etc.), and working directly with you to ensure that payroll deductions are handled properly
- Any other things you may need! Talks, kick-off ideas, etc.
If you have any questions please contact Development Specialist Sarah CM Shore at [email protected]