Markers and/or paint
Activities1. Students take the shape people they have created in the previous lesson and review portions and scale.
2. Students create a rough draft line drawing of self.
3. Line drawing is done on Styrofoam trays.
4. Students marker the negative space of drawing (or paint).
5. A test paper is placed on top of print and rubbed.
6. Paper is lifted off.
7. Print is checked and revisions made if necessary.
8. Process is repeated four times on the 11x17 paper for the finished product.
Differentiation Approaches1. Students can simplify body drawings to just use shapes.
2. Students finished can participate in creating an Andy Warhol slideshow, write a critique of their piece, or another piece of the mentioned artist.