To complete the 2018-2019 application you will need the following:
- Step 1: Resume and Artist Statement
- Step 2: Project Narrative
- Step 3: Budget
- Step 4: List of Work Samples
- Step 5: Work Samples
- Step 6: Support Documentation (Press Articles and Reviews)
- Step 7: List of Three References
- Step 8: Online Application
The application period for the 2018-19 grant cycle is January 3 - April 20, 2018.
For more information about Professional Development Grants for Artists, contact Brandi Neuwirth at firstname.lastname@example.org.