To complete 2017-2018 Proposal Package you will need the following:
- Step 1: Resume and Artist Statement
- Step 2: Project Narrative
- Step 3: Budget Summary
(Go here to find the budget forms; save to your computer before completing)
- Step 4: List of Work Samples & Other Documentation
- Step 5: Work Samples
- Step 6: Support Documentation (Press Articles and Reviews)
- Step 7: List of Three References
- Step 8: Online Application (MUST be completed last. If eligible and ready to apply, you may now login).
Prepare Your Documents Before Beginning the Online Application
The application documents must be prepared and complete prior to uploading to the Online Application for submission.
Type all application documents in 10, 11 or 12 pt. Arial or Times New Roman type and save as a pdf.
Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted. Be sure to submit all materials together.
The application period for 2017 has closed. Applications will accepted again beginning in January, 2018.
For more information about Professional Development Grants for Artists, contact Brandi Neuwirth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 839-1498, ext. 205.