The United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County seeks a full-time Arts Education Coordinator. Reporting to the Vice President for Education & Community Programs, the Arts Education Coordinator is primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of the Artists in Schools program. Responsibilities include:
- working directly with artists, schools, and school volunteers
- coordinating application processes for artists and schools
- updating online artist directory
- planning and implementing annual booking fair event
- leading training sessions for perspective artists and school cultural arts representatives
- managing contracts, payables, and receivables
- maintaining database records in Salesforce
- preparing program reports
- providing support for other programs
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and experience in the arts required. Applicant should exhibit extreme attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task. Applicant should have excellent project management, written and oral communication, customer service, computer/database, and time management skills. Starting salary: $35,000-$37,000.
Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references to (Ms.) Ragen Carlile at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Arts Education Coordinator. No telephone calls.
Application deadline: October 23, 2017